HOW TO EAT PAPAYA SEEDS TO DETOXIFY LIVER, GUT, AND KIDNEYS
If you’re like me, I used to cut into the papaya and carve out the seeds and throw them away.
Little did I know, those little guys are loaded with nutrients and have their own detoxing and healing properties to them. Not to mention they can clear out any intestinal worms that you may have.
The meat of papaya is delicious and is a good source of fiber, calcium, iron, thiamine, and niacin.
In fact, eating one papaya can equal 3 days of recommended vitamin C, so eat some of this if you’re coming down with a cold. I like to do a mix of papaya juice and freshly squeezed orange juice in a 1:1 ratio.
I like to eat the seeds raw or let them dry out so I can grind them and sprinkle on my salads or blend them in my protein shakes.
Benefits Of Papaya Seeds
- Detoxes and heals liver
- Detoxes and heals digestion
- Detoxes and heals kidneys
- Kills parasites
- Natural contraceptive
LIVER HEALING TONIC RECIPE
The liver is invaluable to us and has several metabolic functions. It helps process all of the nutrients from the food we eat. It also transforms toxins into nontoxic material or eliminates them from the body altogether.
- 5 organic papaya seeds
- 2 organic papaya seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Grind the seeds into a powder and set aside.
- Take the leaves and wash and chop them into pieces.
- Smash the pulp through a filter cloth. This usually produces 1-2 tablespoons of juice.
- Mix everything together with the lemon juice.
- Drink the mixture twice a day for a month.
*Consult your doctor first before trying this liver tonic if you’re pregnant.